This is what it looks like here in Michigan when we have a major snow storm. We've seen this sight just too many times this winter. So, we are certainly ready for some sunshine and warmer weather. Our friends just left yesterday to "suffer for the Lord" in 80+ degree weather in Jamaica. We're ready for them to send us just some of the sunshine! However, the sun did shine here for about 10 minutes today. Otherwise, we have not seen the sun, yet, this month!
and...tonight, there's MORE snow on the way....along with very cold temperatures! Blahhhh on that!
1 comment:
Oh, Marsha! I sure wish you could share your snow with me and I could share some sunshine with you!
We were at Luke's in NC this weekend and were sweating in short sleeves! It was in the mid 70s, but today was quite windy. It's been in the 60s most days here in Virginia. I just sat and looked and looked at the gorgeous picture of your snowy winter on your blog. I wonder if God is saying, "Are they never content?" You're wishing it were warmer and sunny and I'm wishing it were snowing and cold!
We are learning to love Virginia, but I still need to learn to love the weather. I do miss the seasons so! But I love the friendly people and love being near our kids!
Thanks for the blog!
Hugs,
Judi
Post a Comment