Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Birthday, Uncle Bill...


Today is Uncle Bill's 69th Birthday. He is a very special Uncle who loves his Lord and Savior. He is also a great husband, dad, brother, uncle, and grandpa. He loves his family and especially loves spending time loving on his grandchildren. His life reflects that of his beliefs in the Lord and has been a great example to his children and grandchildren. May God continue to bless you!

3 comments:

Carlson Family said...

Thank you Marsha for the great tribute to my dad. You are absolutely right--He is a great dad and grandpa who loves the Lord very much. Our family is so thankful for him and my mom.

Love Lisa

Lee and Candace said...

Hey Marsha, go ahead and use the picture of Grandma Nordine. I didn't know how else to let you know! Looking forward to looking at your blog.

Lori said...

YAY!!! Happy Birthday Uncle Bill!!
This is late...I know!! I forgot my username...haha Love you guys!!!