I figure it's about time I get with the times and create a blog. By definition, a blog is: "an online diary; a personal chronological log of thoughts published on a Web page;" I will try to do just that.
To begin with...this morning, Jessica and three other Taylor University students attended the National Prayer Breakfast in Washington, D.C. There were dignitaries attending from over 190 countries. The students arrived yesterday. Last night, they attended a Congressional dinner and heard various speakers. Charles Colson was there and offered them a copy of his new book. They gladly received his gift, and he personally autographed it for them. This morning, they attended the National Prayer Breakfast, where there are various congressional speakers and Christian artists, such as Joni Erickson Tada and Michael W. Smith. This afternoon, Taylor President, Dr. Eugene Habecker had invited the students to go with him to Virginia. I'll be updating this as we hear more about her adventures.
2 comments:
Welcome to the world of blogging, Marsha! It is a neat way to keep in touch and see what is going on in people's lives! We love you guys and will keep checking your blog to see how you guys are doing! May God bless you all!
Wow! Coolio! I wouldn't have anything to write. haha We're at Joe & Jess' helping them get things ready for da bebe. hehe talk to ya soon!
Post a Comment