Monday, February 11, 2008

Monday, Snow Day!

Sunday, it felt like -16 degrees here. The actual temperature was 3 degrees.

*Just a "shout out" to Judi, my friend who loooooves snow! You are welcome to come and visit anytime to get your fill of it! Lori, you are welcome to come and help shovel, too, anytime, since you miss shoveling. :)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Carlson Family said...

Hi Marsha and Keith
It looks much like our house here in Wisconsin. We LOVE the snow. Tom and Jordan have built a HUGE tubing run in our yard that goes to the corner -- three houses down. They say its a blast.I haven't tried it yet. Today we beat the all time record of snow in Madison for 1 season and its still snowing.
Love

Tom, Lisa, Jordan and Andrea

Judi said...

Oh, my! That snow looks like SOooooo much fun! I do miss shoveling the snow, but I'm not sure I would want that much snow here in the mountains of Virginia where there is NO flat, straight road! Guess I just need to move back to snow country! Now...if I could just convince our kids and my husband! But they actually are enjoying 70 degrees in the dead of winter! YUCK!!! Sigh...

Did I tell you yet that we're going to be grandparents? It breaks my heart to think of that baby never building a snow fort or snowman! Guess I'll have to take him/her to visit great-grandma back in Indiana!

Must go for now...
Love,
Judi