Saturday, February 16, 2008

Another tribute....

Today I must make my tribute to my Aunt Merna. Today is her 85th birthday. She has lived quite a few years alone since my Uncle Russell went to be with His Lord and Savior after suffering with Alzheimers. (Here she is holding her newest great-grand daughter.) I will always remember our trips to visit her and Uncle Russell in Benton Harbor, where they raised their three children. Aunt Merna is a wonderful cook and loves to bake. She always goes the "extra mile" to make your meals are special. She and my Uncle were very involved in their local church. They served the Lord working with little children in their church for many years. She was also active in the Ladies Missionary group as well. In their later years, they moved back to Ludington, where her siblings are located. Aunt Merna loves the Lord with all her heart, soul and mind. She also is a great prayer warrior for her family and friends. Anyway, Happy Birthday, Aunt Merna. May God continue to bless in your life! We love you, dearly!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Awww....how precious!! Happy Birthday Aunt Merna!! Love you!
I know this is late but I forgot my username...haha