Saturday, March 1, 2008

Soon-to-be....Grandpa and Grandma!?!!!


Happy Birthday, Rich! :) Let's see...how old are you??? Hmmm...old enough to be a grandpa!! haha... Congratulations!!

It doesn't seem possible that you and Lori are soon going to be grandparents; as soon as Tuesday, maybe?! Time has sure flown by quickly. I can remember when Joe was just a little baby, and now he's married to his wife, Jessica, and going to be a daddy. We will certainly be praying everything goes well with the delivery and also that baby Abigail will be healthy as well. We rejoice with you on the birth of your first grandchild. :) Be sure to give Joe and Jess our love on Tuesday, when you see them. May God bless you all.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Thanks sista!! He is a "young" Grandpa...haha...and he will be a great one! He IS the best!! I will send you a picture of Abigail as soon as I get one! Love you!!