" I guess I had better go out and start shoveling..." I did go out to shovel and it was a very heavy snow. I guess I wasn't use to shoveling and I couldn't even finish. By the time I went inside, the driveway was starting to fill up again, and I was covered with snow!
...and to think Jessica is missing all this fun by enjoying herself in North Carolina! haha...I was thinking about her while I was shoveling. I am happy she's not here to "enjoy" all this snow. I'm sure she'll having a good time visiting with her cousins and Aunt and Uncle there. I think she's also going to be able to visit some Taylor friends there as well. I'm waiting to see pictures of her trip. [hint, hint... :-) ]
This is the first time I can remember that Good Friday services were cancelled at several area churches due to a snowstorm. This is the second day of Spring?
No comments:
Post a Comment