I have just returned from my visit to the podiatrist. One look at my toe and he said, "You have an infection. Because of where it's located, there is no way any antibiotic would get to it to heal it completely. You could take them for 500 years and it still wouldn't heal. The only way to deal with it is for me to remove the toenail." [My thoughts: owwwwwwie, oh boy, I wonder what that's going to feel like, etc....] Anyway, I was thinking the next statement would be something about scheduleing at time to do it, etc. [You know, more time for me to have to worry about it!] He took it off today! He also said he was going to "watch me like a Hawk," because of me being on Humira, and to absolutely not take my medication, at least until after he sees me in a week.
Please continue to pray by having this removed, it will heal completely, so I'll be able to take my medication next week. My next appointment with the doctor is on Wednesday, unless I would have some complication.
Thanks again for upholding us in prayer.
2 comments:
Post a Comment