Tuesday, February 3, 2009

No Answer For Now...

I went to the doctor today and he examined my toe. At his examination, he stated he felt there wasn't any infection. However, tonight, when I took my sock off, there was some drainage on my bandaid. He also "left it up to me" as to whether to take my Humira injection or not. After discussing the situation with him, he thinks it would be beneficial for me to see a podiatrist. I agreed. I did wonder, though, how long it would take for me to get an appointment. They were going to call me with the appointment later this afternoon. Later this afternoon, when I arrived home, I received a phone call from the foot doctor's office. Tonight, we are praising the Lord I will be able to see this doctor tomorrow afternoon! I have opted to not take the injection at least until I find out the diagnosis.

Please continue to pray that whatever this "stuff" is on my toe, that it will heal quickly, and most of all, that it would not be a fungus.

Thanks so much for your love and prayers,

Marsha and Keith

No comments: